2018-2019 STUDIO POLICIES
Our teachers reserve time on their schedules, plan for your lessons, and invest in the long-term development of each student. To provide regular, quality lessons, we respectfully ask that the following policies be observed.
1. Tuition is a flat monthly fee. Most months have four (4) or five (5) classes, and, on rare occasions, three (3) classes when in observance of major national holidays (see attached calendar).
2. Membership guarantees a regular weekly group class.
3. As a service to our valued members, we provide:
-Two (2) yearly recital performance opportunities at no additional cost (Fall and Spring)
-Educational material, music books, instrument rental and other accessories at no additional cost
4. Members may purchase additional exam or recital preparation lessons.
5. Membership Tuition is due monthly and billed automatically to your credit/debit card on the first of each month.
1. Membership may be cancelled before the 1st of the month by submitting a 14-day written notice.
2. Cancellation will be effective as of the month in which next tuition is due. You may withdraw the cancellation at any time before it takes effect.
3. Membership is not transferable.
4. I.R. Guitar Lessons does not provide tuition refunds under any circumstances.
5. I.R. Guitar Lessons reserves the right to terminate membership, in which case prorated tuition will be refunded.
1. In order to provide a comfortable classroom experience for all students, and to maintain a consistent learning environment, there are no make-ups for missed group classes.
2. Students who miss classes may opt to purchase single private lessons.
All students may take advantage of a free guitar rental for the duration of their course of study at I.R. Guitar Lessons. A $130 deposit is required, and that deposit shall be returned in full upon I.R. Guitar Lesson’s receipt of the instrument. If the instrument becomes lost, damaged or stolen, students are responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
Unless requested in writing, I.R. Guitar Lessons is granted permission to take photographs/videos of the students to use in brochures, websites, posters, advertisements, and other promotional materials I.R. Guitar Lessons creates.